Scotland Framed PrintsPhotographs from the beautiful Isle of Skye and Glencoe in solid wood frames
The Isle of Skye is one of the most dramatic places in the UK for photography. The southern part of the island is dominated by the Cuillin Hills – not sure why they’re called ‘hills’ as these are some of the most epic mountains in the whole of Scotland.
In the northeast of the isle is Trotternish which includes the Quiraing and the Old Man of Storr, huge rock stacks and cliffs formed by large land slides creating some unique landscapes. Over on the most westerly tip of the Isle is Neist Point Lighthouse.
These are high resolution photographs of the Isle of Skye and Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands that can be printed at large sizes without any loss of detail.
Framed Mounted Prints Info
Printed on thick fIne art paper which is slightly textured, this minimises reflections.
Frames are 4cm thick, solid wood – Black Oak, Natural Oak, Walnut and Natural Maple.
Mount card is 4cm wide, 3mm thick - in White or Ivory
With glass glazing and matt glass option.
Prices and Postage
- Framed prints start at around £119
- Framed prints take approx 5-7 working days to deliver.
- UK Postage starts at £5.95 for smaller sizes up to £11.95 for the largest
Floater Frames Info
Sizes up to 70″ (180cm) plus frame.
Prints are on matt photo paper bonded to robust Aluminium Dibond backing. With hanging rail on back.
With a choice of protective lamination or acrylic glazing.
- The laminated print is the most cost effective as there’s no glazing. It’s UV protective, non reflective matt laminate.
- The matt acrylic glazing is suited to brightly lit environments. It absorbs light and greatly reduces glare.
Available options are....
1. Print with matt protective lamination. (unframed)
2. Print under matt acrylic glass. (unframed)
3. Option 1 or 2 framed. With a choice of 4 solid wood floater frames.
Room Mock Up
If you’d like to get an idea of what the image would look like hanging on your wall – email me a pic of your room – Room Mock Up