Lake District – Perpetual Wall Calendar
Beautiful Lake District perpetual wall calendar. This calendar has the months and dates but NOT the days, so can be used at any time – it’s not limited to a specific year.
Size – A3 (42 x 30cm – 16.5×11.7in) Hangs from black metal wire binding at the top. Printed on lovely thick semi glossy art paper.
- January – Morning Light on Scafell Pike
- February – Eskdale Needle in Winter
- March – Stockley Bridge
- April – Brothers Water Reflections
- May – Elterwater Summer Reflections
- June – Low Fell Panorama
- July – Borrowdale, the Green Valley
- August – The Greens of Buttermere
- September – Sca Fell Mountains
- October – Derwent Water Autumn Colours
- November – Trees of Grasmere
- December – Skiddaw in Winter
22 in stock