Langdale Floater Framed Print GalleryPrints of Langdale area in the Lake District in Shadow Gap Framed
Photographs from around the Great Langdale and Little Langdale Valleys in the Lake District. From Loughrigg Tarn to Elterwater and The Langdale Pikes, Langdale is classic Lake District Valley.
The view over Blea Tarn towards the Langdale Pikes is a classic Lake District image. The trees around Blea Tarn look great in Autumn and the Pikes look wonderful in the Winter. Generally Blea Tarn is a photography hot spot all year round.
The Langdale prints on photo paper are bonded to robust Aluminium Dibond backing with optional Floater (shadow gap) frames.
They are also available in larger widths, up to 70″ (178cm), than standard framed/mounted prints.
- The laminated print is the most cost effective as there’s no glazing. It’s UV protective, non reflective matt laminate.
- The matt acrylic glazing is suited to brightly lit environments. It absorbs light and greatly reduces glare.
- The solid wood ‘Floater’ frames are 1.5cm wide with a 0.5cm gap between the frame and the print.
The state-of-the-art printing process, produces lovely natural colours and sharp details and is cured under UV light, effectively protecting your image from sunlight, contaminants, and moisture.
See the image on your wall before you buy. If you’d like to get an idea of what the image would look like hanging on your wall – email me a pic of your room – Room Mock Up
- Framed print take approx 8-9 working days to deliver.
- Postage starts at £7.95 for smaller sizes up to £14.95 for the largest
State-of-the-art prints with optional Floater Frames. With hanging rail on back
1. Print on high quality Fuji photo paper. With matt protective lamination. Single and 3 Panel versions.
2. Print on high quality Fuji photo paper under matt acrylic glass. Single and 3 Panel versions.
3. Option 1 or 2 framed. With a choice of 4 solid wood floater “shadow gap” frames. Single panels only.