Lake District Prints - Dramatic GreenFine Art Prints of The Lake District with a Touch of Green
Black and white images with a touch of green for a little extra drama, printed on high quality fine art paper. These are loose prints intended for you to frame/mount yourself.
There are photographs of most of the main lakes and tarns of the Lake District. With Derwent Water, Wast Water, Buttermere, Borrowdale and Langdale being amongst my favourite locations.
Lake District Prints
- Natural colours on thick Hahnemühle Semi gloss paper - one of the world's best fine art papers.
- Acid free, 100% cellulose, archival, bright white.
- Best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
Free postage on all loose prints
The print is on a thick, pearl fine art paper made by Hahnemühle. 100% cellulose, archival, bright white and acid free. This paper is often used for exhibitions and limited-edition art prints. It is pure white with an elegant semi gloss finish with no reflections.
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed - even after 100 years.
A "Fine Art Print" is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.