Classic Lake District PrintsFine Art Prints of The Lake District
Lake DIstrict Fine Art Prints
Note – prints are being incorporated into a single ‘combined’ product with framed prints. So please check the prints gallery page for more images.
Lake District Prints Gallery
Classic Lake District prints on high quality fine art paper. These are loose prints intended for you to frame/mount yourself. There are photographs of most of the main lakes and tarns of the Lake District. With Derwent Water, Wastwater, Buttermere, Borrowdale and Langdale being amongst my favourite locations
Lake District Prints
- Natural colours on thick Hahnemühle Semi gloss paper.
- Best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border to protect the corners.
These are high resolution photographs of the Lake District that can be printed at large sizes.
Note – Gallery looks better in Landscape Orientation
Lake District Regions
Lake District Central Fells
- Ambleside | Grasmere | Rydal area
- Loughrigg Tarn | Elterwater | Blea Tarn
- Great Langdale | Langdale Pikes | Crinkle Crags
Southern Fells – Eastern
- Windermere | Coniston | Esthwaite Water | Tarn Hows
- Old Man of Coniston
Southern Fells – Western
- Wastwater | Scafell Range | Yewbarrow | Great Gable
- Eskdale Valley | Hardknott
Northeastern Lake District
- Ullswater | Brothers Water | Haweswater
- Helvellyn Range | Place Fell | Angle Tarn | Hallin Fell | Blencathra
- Glenridding | Patterdale | Deepdale | Hartsop
Northwestern Lake District
- Derwent Water | Buttermere | Loweswater
- Keswick | St Johns Area
- Skiddaw Range | Castle Crag | Kings How
- Borrowdale Valley | Newlands Valley | Ennerdale
Room Mock Up
If you’d like to get an idea of what the image would look like hanging on your wall – email me a pic of your room – Room Mock Up
Lake District Prints
- Thick Hahnemühle fine art paper – One of the world’s best papers. Perfect for framing as it doesn’t stick to the glass and has no reflections. The glass will give the classic gloss look.
- Fine art prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- Also available with a 4cm border and title below the photograph.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
The print is on a thick (285 g/m²), fine art paper made by Hahnemühle. This paper is often used for exhibitions and limited-edition art prints. It is pure white with an elegant light gloss finish with no reflections.
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed – even after 100 years.
A “Fine Art Print” is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.
Postage Cost and Times
- Prints take approx 5 working days to deliver
- Postage is free for loose prints