Black and White Lake District PrintsMonochrome Fine Art Prints of The Lake District
Classic Lake District prints on high quality fine art paper. These are loose prints intended for you to frame/mount yourself.
There are photographs of most of the main lakes and tarns of the Lake District. With Derwent Water, Wast Water, Buttermere, Borrowdale and Langdale being amongst my favourite locations.
Lake District Black and Print
- Print on thick Hahnemühle matt paper – one of the world’s best fine art papers.
- Paper is Acid free, 100% cotton for extremely long lasting colour without fade.
- Matt paper is best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- Also available with a 4cm border and title below the photograph.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
- Prints take approx 5 working days to deliver
- Postage starts at £4.95 for small sizes
- Postage for the larger sizes is £9.95
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed - even after 100 years.
A "Fine Art Print" is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.