Modern Lake District PrintsState of the Art Prints - durable, waterproof, UV protected on Aluminium backing
Modern Prints On Aluminium Dibond Backing
Contemporary Lake District prints with robust Aluminium Dibond backing. These are a cost effective way to have larger sized modern prints, they are around 20%-30% cheaper than normal framed prints.
The 1/8″ (3 mm) aluminium Dibond backing consists of a black polyethylene core between 2 aluminium sheets coated platinum-white. The state-of-the-art printing process, produces vivid colors and sharp details and is cured under UV light, effectively protecting your image from sunlight, contaminants, and moisture.
Available ready to hang on aluminium hanging rails.
This is a new product range – if a photograph isn’t shown here yet, please contact me.
Available in 3 versions
- Print direct on platinum white aluminum – matt finish with no reflections.
- Print on high quality Fuji photo paper bonded to strong aluminium dibond backing. With Matt or Gloss protective lamination.
- Print on high quality Fuji photo paper under matt or gloss acrylic glass, bonded to robust aluminium dibond backing.
- Available larger sizes (up to 69″ – 175cm) than standard framed prints
- Durable, waterproof, UV protected finish
- Rich, vivid, natural colours.
- More detail than canvas prints
- Cheaper than normal framed prints