Classic Isle of Skye PrintsPhotographic and Fine Art Prints of The Isle of Skye
Classic Isle of Skye prints.
The Isle of Skye is one of the most dramatic places in the UK for photography. The southern part of the island is dominated by the Cuillin Mountains these are some of the most epic mountains in the whole of Scotland. In the northeast of the isle is Trotternish which includes the Quiraing and the Storr, huge rock stacks and cliffs formed by large landslides creating some unique landscapes.
Iske of Skye Prints
- Deep natural colours on thick Hahnemühle matt paper - one of the world's best fine art papers.
- Paper is Acid free, 100% cotton for extremely long lasting colour without fade.
- Matt paper is best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- Also available with a 4cm border and title below the photograph.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
- Prints take approx 5 working days to deliver
- Postage starts at £4.95 for small sizes
- Postage for the larger sizes is £9.95
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed - even after 100 years.
A "Fine Art Print" is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.