Godrevy Lighthouse PrintsPrints of Godrevy Lighthouse in St Ives Bay
Prints of Godrevy Lighthouse in St Ives Bay, Cornwall. Available in sizes up to 6ft wide for the panoramas.
These are lose prints on the world’s leading fine art paper, for you to frame yourself saving on the cost of shipping heavy framed prints.
- Natural colours on thick Hahnemühle Pearl paper - one of the world's best fine art papers.
- Acid free, 100% cellulose, archival, bright white.
- Best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- Also available with a 4cm border and title below the photograph.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
- Prints take approx 5 working days to deliver
- Postage starts at £4.95 for small sizes
- Postage for the larger sizes is £9.95
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed - even after 100 years.
A "Fine Art Print" is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.