Classic Cornwall Print and PostersPrints and Posters of Cornwall
Cornwall photographic and fine art prints. The beautiful county of Cornwall is a wonderful place for photography with the fresh clear air, green ocean, golden sands and dramatic cliffs. Plus there’s the picturesque coastal villages of St Ives, Mousehole, Mevagissy and many others.
- Natural colours on thick Hahnemühle Semi gloss paper - one of the world's best fine art papers.
- Acid free, 100% cellulose, archival, bright white.
- Best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed - even after 100 years.
A "Fine Art Print" is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.
- Prints take approx 5 working days to deliver
- Postage starts at £3.95 for small sizes
- Postage for the larger sizes is £7.95