Classic Cornwall Print and PostersPrints and Posters of Cornwall
Cornwall photographic and fine art prints. The beautiful county of Cornwall is a wonderful place for photography with the fresh clear air, green ocean, golden sands and dramatic cliffs. Plus there’s the picturesque coastal villages of St Ives, Mousehole, Mevagissy and many others.
- Deep natural colours on thick Hahnemühle matt paper - one of the world's best fine art papers.
- Paper is Acid free, 100% cotton for extremely long lasting colour without fade.
- Matt paper is best for framing because it has no reflections.
- Prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- Also available with a 4cm border and title below the photograph.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
There are loads of images of Cornwall, to narrow down the choice just click the tabs above the gallery below.
- Prints take approx 5 working days to deliver
- Postage starts at £4.95 for small sizes
- Postage for the larger sizes is £9.95
The print is on a thick (308 g/m²), matt fine art paper made by Hahnemühle. 100% cotton and acid free. This paper is often used for exhibitions and limited-edition art prints. It is pure white with an elegant matt finish with no reflections.
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed - even after 100 years.
A "Fine Art Print" is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.