Central Lake District Prints GalleryFramed and unframed prints of the central fells and lakes of the Lake District
Framed and unframed prints from around the central fells of the Lake DIstrict. This includes the fells around Grasmere and the Langdale Valley.
- Ambleside | Grasmere | Rydal | Elterwater Village | Chapel Stile
- Loughrigg Tarn | Elterwater | Blea Tarn
- Great Langdale | Langdale Pikes | Crinkle Crags | Lingmoor Fell | Side Pike
Framed prints available in 2 styles – 4cm wide frame with 4cm card mount and 1.5cm narrow frame without a mount.
Fine Art prints are on high quality fine art paper. These are loose prints intended for you to frame/mount yourself.
Just choose an image below and them pick the style from ‘Product Options’ menu.
Free Postage in February
Framed Prints Info
Printed on thick fIne art paper which is slightly textured, this minimises reflections.
Frames are 4cm wide, solid wood – Black Oak, Natural Oak, Walnut and Natural Maple.
Mount card is 4cm wide, 3mm thick - in White or Ivory
With glass glazing and matt glass option.
Narrow frames are 1.5cm wide with a 0.5cm gap between frame and image which creates the impression your picture is floating.
Sizes up to 180cm plus frame.
Prints are on matt photo paper bonded to robust Aluminium Dibond backing. With hanging rail on back.
With a choice of protective lamination or acrylic glazing.
- The laminated print is the most cost effective as there’s no glazing. It’s UV protective, non reflective matt laminate.
- The matt acrylic glazing is suited to brightly lit environments. It absorbs light and greatly reduces glare.
Prices and Postage
- Framed prints start at around £159
- Framed prints take approx 8-10 working days to deliver.
- UK Postage starts at £5.95 for smaller sizes up to £11.95 for the largest sizes
Approx 1-2 working days to print and 2 days to deliver
Free UK Postage
Rest of World postage £19.85
The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
Prices start at £35
Fine Art Prints
Lake District Fine Art Prints
- Thick Hahnemühle fine art paper – One of the world’s best papers. Perfect for framing as it doesn’t stick to the glass and has no reflections. The glass will give the classic gloss look.
- Fine art prints have a 1cm white border for easier handling and to protect the corners.
- Also available with a 4cm border.
- The prints are delivered rolled around a thick cardboard tube inside a box.
The print is on a thick (285 g/m²), fine art paper made by Hahnemühle. This paper is often used for exhibitions and limited-edition art prints. It is pure white with an elegant light gloss finish with no reflections.
The image is printed using a total of nine different inks, ensuring a wide colour gamut with even the minutest details are visible, and the colours appear freshly printed – even after 100 years.
A “Fine Art Print” is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Printed using archival quality inks onto acid free fine art paper. It is the acid content in many papers that makes them turn yellow and crack over time.
Room Mock Up
If you’d like to get an idea of what the image would look like hanging on your wall – email me a pic of your room – Room Mock Up