Isle of Skye
Landscape Photography by Dave MasseyCanvases, FIne Art Prints and Framed Prints of the Lake District and Scotland
Welcome to my Lake District photography site where you’ll find 100s of high resolution images of the English Lake District National Park plus a few from Glencoe and The Isle of Skye.
There are photographs of all the main lakes of Cumbria – Buttermere, Derwent Water, Coniston, Wast Water, Ullswater, Grasmere and Windermere. Many of the tarns and classic mountains of the Lake District also feature as do the lovely Borrowdale and Langdale Valleys.
Available as canvases, framed prints with mounts, floating frames and fine art prints. These are high resolution photographs of the Lake District that can be printed at large sizes without any loss of detail.
All images of Cornwall have now been moved to my new Cornwall Photography website
- Free Postage on Orders over £149
- Covid Feb 2021 – Print and delivery times running roughly as normal.
- All Cornwall images have moved to my new website for Cornwall Photography Products
- Framed prints are printed in Germany by an award winning Print Lab. Since Brexit, a few packages are taking an extra couple of days to pass through customs. This is rare, but does happen occasionally. This will be shown on the tracking of your package.
Photography ProductsInfo on Canvases, Frames and Print Sizes
Printed using the highest quality Large format printer, using archival inks and canvas. With lightfastness of up to 100 years.
Canvases are wrapped around 2cm thick bars for widths up to 32″ or 4cm thick gallery bars for widths over 32″ (81cm).
Delivered ‘made-up’, no assembly required.
Sizes are available up to 84″ – 214cm wide and even larger for multi-panels.
Framed prints with card mounts are available in 4 solid wood frames. With 3 colours of thick card mount – white, ivory, black.
Framed behind glass glazing with reflection reduction option.
The print is on a thick, pearl fine art paper made by Hahnemühle.
Sizes up to 42″ – 107cm wide.
Prices for framed & mounted prints start at £119
Un-framed “loose” prints are available in very large sizes – up to 72″ (183cm) wide.
The print is on a thick, pearl fine art paper made by Hahnemühle. 100% cellulose, archival, bright white and acid free. This paper is often used for exhibitions and limited-edition art prints. It is pure white with an elegant semi gloss finish with no reflections.
These are delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube.
Prices for loose prints start at £35
High definition prints exposed using a solid-state laser on Fuji Crystal Professional Archive photo paper bonded to robust Aluminium Dibond backing, with either acrylic glazing or a lamination finish.
With increased dynamic range and colour density, UltraHD Photo Prints have more vivid colours and richer contrast than standard photo prints.
- Waterproof, UV protected finish with fade resistance
- Vivid colours, deeper blacks and larger colour range
- More detail than standard prints
- Available in larger sizes than framed prints, up to 90″ (234cm) wide
Part of the Modern Prints section – just choose “No Frame Laminated or Acrylic” from the menu.
Prints on photo paper bonded to robust Aluminium Dibond backing.
The laminated print is the most cost effective as there’s no glazing. It’s UV protective, non reflective matt laminate.
Floater frames (Modern Prints section) are available in 4 solid wood frames – Black Oak, Natural Oak, Walnut and White Maple. With optional acrylic glazing. Prints are on photo paper which is bonded to robust Aluminium Dibond backing with optional Floater (shadow gap) frames. A gap between the photograph and the solid wood frame creates the impression your picture is levitating.
They are also available in larger widths, up to 70″ (180cm), than standard framed/mounted prints.
- Larger sizes (up to 70″ – 178cm)
- Waterproof, UV protected finish
- Rich, natural colours
- Slightly cheaper than normal framed prints
- Available without the frame
Large Panoramic PhotographsHigh Resolution Landscape Panoramas
Derwent Water Sunrise
Wast Water Winter Sun
My large Lake District panoramic canvas prints are high resolution created from multiple photographs seamlessly combined, allowing very large prints with no loss of quality.
- Canvases up to 84″ (213cm) wide.
- Multi-panel canvases up to 120″ (305cm)
- Loose prints up to 72″ (183cm)
- Prints bonded to Aluminium backing up to the 70″ (176cm)
Canvases on DisplaySee some canvases at Lane Head Farm Guest House
A few of my canvases can be viewed at Lane Head Guest House, between Penrith and Keswick on the A66.
They currently have 4 canvases including a very, very large Aira Force which shows the print quality for larger sized prints.
Please contact before visiting.